Monday, February 27, 2012

Girlfriends

I'm one of those girls that doesn't have an abundance of friends.  Especially close girlfriends.  I've always had just a couple of really close friends and quite a few acquaintances.  I joined the workforce right after high school instead of going to college.  I didn't have the opportunity to have a dorm roommate or join a sorority.  The girlfriends that I have now are more or less the ones that I had in high school.  That means we have been friends for twelve or thirteen years (or longer). I love those girls!  The sad part is that I've lost touch with a couple of them. It's not for a lack of trying, but more because life is too busy, and distance is too great.
I'm going on a girls weekend late this summer! It's the first time since Force and I have been together that I've done anything like this. I'm so excited that I'm already trying to plan my vacation wardrobe!  That along with trying to drop so serious poundage that I've picked up in the last few years. We will be spending the weekend in Sonoma Valley.  That's right, wine country.  One hotel room, one rental car, and five women that have known each other for longer than we would like to admit.

We are staying here:
 
Dreamy huh!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment