Saturday, January 21, 2012

So, who am I?

Well, It's been a while since I created this little corner of the Internet for myself and I have been a little stumped what to do with it. So, I decided that the best place to start is with me, the voice of this here blog-thing. Strangely enough that is harder than it sounds!

I'm a Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Cousin, Friend. I work full-time and love my job even though I'd give it up in a heartbeat if I could! My wonderful and sometimes challenging husband F and I have been together for six years and married for three. The most adorable, fun, entertaining, sweet baby came into our lives almost 18 months ago. It's been a whirlwind ever since!

Wife: F and I met whe I moved into his building. The rest is kinda history. We've been together ever since. We haven't ever "taken a break" or casually tossed around the "D" word. I personally think that when people joke about that, they arn't giving their marriage the respect it deserves...not that I'm a saint or anything!

Mom: Like I said, J came into our lives just shy of 18 months ago. I, of course think he is the cutest, smartest, funniest little boy on the planet. Hey, I'm his Mom, I get to say that. I'm a working Mom and that brings a whole other layer of Mom Challenges to the table. I know logically that I'm not supposed to complain. I'm not the first, or last working Mom. I have it A LOT easier than many other Moms. But, it's HARD! That said, it is worth every second! I love this little boy more than I knew I could ever love anything.

Daughter: My Mom and I have an awesome realationship. She really is my Best Friend. I really don't know what I'd do without her. She is one of those women that can just take care of everything and everyone.

So, why did I decide to do this? Well, I want to be able to record the highs (and lows) the photos and memories. I'm reminded all too often that life is a gift that you can't waste. I want to be able to look back and remember the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment